CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, June 21, 2004

so i cancelled all late night plans last night, just because im supposed to give tuition at 11 this morning. so i make an effort to sleep early, wake up at 1030.. take the lrt and yadayada. only to find out the clever boy had friends over to do a project and forgot about tuition. agh. waste my time. dammit. men.. they should all be locked in cages. yes wai, beks, eve, ringo? and no, im not being sadistic. wait till you hear our 'men should be locked in cages' theory. haha. and also those men that can be kept away from the cages.. *nudge* hahahhaha.

anyway. got a haircut later.. im gonna cut my hair short short short. wanna do an undershave. im serious.

im really pissed off cos its freaking MID JUNE. i left mambo at like END JAN. and you know what? now... they come and tell me that i have to pay for this MISSING MEN'S SHIRT that was lost in isetan wisma. WHAT THE MOTHERFUCKINGHELL? twenty bucks you know. can make me pay 135 for my christiandior ring instead of 155. can make me pay 109 for my third pair of maryjanes instead of 129. okay. now i sound like some stingy poker but fuck.. why the hell should i pay for some fucking missing stock in wisma? i was there for less than a month. suffered under the eyes of the fucking-wank-too-much-till-hand-has-pus motherfucking malay BABI? and you want me to come out with twenty bucks? just now mr-i-love-to-peep-into-girl's-changing-room, -forever-interested-in-anything-with-boobs-and-a-pussy assholerudy had to call me and ask me to pay for it. fuck it. no way am i paying for that shite. THESE TWO MEN SHOULD BE FREAKING LOCKED IN A CAGE. AND THEY CANNOT EVEN HAVE THE BOWL OF BREAD CRUMBS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home